“Love this place!!”

Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Every time I am on the Vineyard I visit this place it is so good! I have gone years apart and it is always great food and great service. Indoor and outdoor seating is really nice and you get good service either way. I absolutely love the crab meat fried rice!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had lunch here. Food was excellent. Would go back again. We had the Pad Thai and the Pad See You. Place was clean and service was good.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Each of the dishes we have gotten have always been flavorful and fresh -- crispy duck, pad thai, stir fried shrimp and mango. The dishes are prepared quickly and even if the restaurant is crowded, the service is great and the food is spot on. They are very reasonably priced. Even the hot jasmine tea is flavorful and nice.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We ate at here twice - once for dinner and once for lunch. Since I am pretty much a vegetarian, their menu suited my needs. We had Pad Thai and it was very good! The vegetables were crisp tender and they adjusted the spice to suit your taste. The staff was efficient and friendly. The next day I had a rice dish with veggies and again it was prepared nicely with just the right amount of heat. We tried the Crab Rangoon and they were very yummy. The prices were very fair , it was clean and the food was very good!

1  Thank Joyce B
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We started out with the Piggies in a Blanket, which were delicious. There were three of us,and we shared five shrimp. It would have been nice to have a few more. Two of us had the Crunchy Pad Thai, and agreed that it was the best we had ever eaten. Our other friend had a beef and vegetable dish which she said was fantastic. The waitress was delightful,and the place was very clean and comfortable. Will definitely return.