With plans for White Crest Beach, Provincetown, and Nauset Beach in a quick-hitting three-day two night trip - I broke the chains of the mid-Cape - read TripAdvisor reviews and chose Skaket Beach Motel. Great choice. Location was fabulous - right off exit 12 in center of Orleans. Rooms were small but very clean and were updated - no 70s wallpaper. Television large - Wifi - easy to connect to. Pool was refreshing and warm (salt water?)- could use updating with the fence - But my family and I weren't there to hang around the motel -just a place to sleep quietly and comfortably- and that's what we got at Skaket Beach Motel. Outer Cape can be a real haul - staying here cut down on time spent in the car -and with two teenage girls, that's a good thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA 2 Diamond rated,Best Home made muffine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Skaket Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skaket Beach Hotel Orleans
- Skaket Beach Orleans
- Skaket Beach Motel Orleans, MA - Cape Cod