“When you get sick of seafood..”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bangkok Cuisine

Bangkok Cuisine
Ranked #32 of 56 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Newburgh, New York
“When you get sick of seafood..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

There comes a point when I get sick of eating seafood on the Cape, so we come here! I love Thai food, and it's hard to find a good Thai restaurant. This place is pretty good. Never crowded, service is always good. Get the Thai iced coffee :)

• Visited July 2013

San Juan Capistrano, California
“Very good Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

I LOVE Thai food. I was not disappointed , neither were my husband and kids. We had a late dinner and the food was good, as well as the service. I had noodle soup. Spicy and tasty.

Visited July 2013
Eastham
“Want good Sushi on The Cape?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2013

We started going here because the Thai food was delicious. But we like Sushi even more.
We tried their sushi and sashimi and love it.
Salmon Skin hand rolls are our favorite, we think they are the best on the Cape of the four or five sushi restaurants we've tried. So is the Pink Lady roll special.
One problem, the Sushi bar needs a wider counter area so your knees don't touch the back board. Sushi chef is very good and does not keep customers in the restaurant or at the Bar waiting long. Saki could be a bit hotter. None the less we love the place.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“A very pleasant Thai Restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

I recommend this pleasant Thai restaurant with great lunch specials. My favorites are the fresh rolls, the soups, and the currys. We often visit and/or order take out orders.
The restaurant is spacious and comfortable. The service is always friendly. The food is always a consistent good quality.
If you want a break from lobster rolls and fried clams, this is the place to go.
Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank WestBrooklyn
Orleans, Massachusetts
“disappointing....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

I am not sure how edamame can be unappetizing, but they were here. The shumai tasted a bit plastic and the crab roll just didn't hang together right. The vegetable dishes were a bit sweet and bland. I had really hoped to find some different food, moderately priced, but this wasn't it...

• Visited November 2012