“Awesome meal”
Review of Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurants - CLOSED

Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurants
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving breakfast,lunch and dinner in an attractive colonial setting since 1973. Dining room has booths, tables and full bar.
NEW YORK
“Awesome meal”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We came here after a long day of kayaking. We all shared the onion burger, the lobster and shrimp scout and some other meals. Food was really good!! We would return to this friendly establishment.

1 Thank LJOHN01

Troy, New York
“Always wonderful”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to this restaurant for over 30 years and it has yet to disappoint. Yes, I've had a meal or two that wasn't anything to rave about, but for the most part everything is excellent. The service is almost always fast and friendly. The employees genuinely appear to enjoy working there. I will continue to go to this restaurant whenever I'm on the Cape. I highly recommend this to everyone that visits the Cape. Enjoy!

Visited June 2014
Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Still great after all these years”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I've been coming here for over 20s years and it is still a great place to eat in Orleans. The menu has evolved over the years too, they now have a bbq chicken pizza that I get every time. Good food, good service. Definitely a Cape Cod staple. Check it out.

Visited March 2014
Medway, Massachusetts
“Husband and I got sick!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

My husband, my son, and I were staying at the hotel connected to it for my sons birthday. We decided to eat here cause it was very convenient, most restaurants are closed during winter, and the $10 voucher from the hotel. I thought the food was decent for the price and my husband and I both got the clam strips. Well the whole night and the next day, my husband was on and off the toliet, and very nauseas. Mine started when I woke up and I was extremely nauseas and my stomach was very upset. I will never be going back!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Stacy103
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Still on downward spiral, what happened?”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Ordered their potato pancakes and eggs. Well, they don't know what a potato pancake is because what I got was two patties of hash browns and the inside was raw potato. I ordered marble rye toast and got pumpernickel. My wife ordered seafood chowder and got clam chowder. She also ordered cole slaw and got fries (they also brought the slaw after we mentioned the error). The problems don't seem limited to one restaurant. What is going on. H&C used to be my favorite comfort food family place. No more sad to say.

Visited November 2013