“GREAT FRIED CLAM STRIPS”
Review of Lobster Claw

Lobster Claw
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Orleans
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Lobster Claw is a family-friendly seafood restaurant open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. Our experienced and friendly wait staff is ready to serve you. The varied menu always guarantees fresh seafood including boiled and baked stuffed lobster, steamed clams, fresh swordfish, haddock, salmon and other native fish. Relax in our Surfboat Lounge overlooking Town Cove. We offer both early bird dinner specials and senior discounts. Got a big party of 10 or more people? Come on in! We have ample space and are ready to serve you.
Kingston, Pennsylvania
“GREAT FRIED CLAM STRIPS”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Really nice lobster and seafood venue. The Lobster Claw is neat and clean with a very pleasant atmosphere. Service is good and the menu very extensive. I had the fried clam strips and they were the best I have had in some time. Everyone in my group enjoyed their meal. Would definitely eat here again.

Visited May 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A Cape Tradition”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Lobster, seafood, chowder perfect for families. very accommodating to children, and groups. Wonderful waitstaff. No trip to Cape Cod would feel complete without a stop here.

Visited May 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We've been going to the Lobster Claw for years. It was perfect for a large group of kids and adults. The lobster-themed gift shop is our favorite part.

Deerfield, Massachusetts, United States
“That which 'sposed to be hot IS”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

On a long weekend away, my wife and I found the Lobster Claw on a lobster expedition. Though it was supper time on a busy (Mothers' Day) weekend we were seated quickly. Along with our menu, a basket of various crackers and cheese spread was served up. My wife had broiled sword fish and I the lobster newburg, each with baked potato.
The swordfish was fresh and tasty while the lobster nawburg I ate had a bit much sherry which masked the delicate lobster flavor. I'm not a gourmet but lobster was the point of my visit and was lost.
The chowder that we had was yummy and hot as was the entree. Hot and cold are inportant to me, hot food should be, and cold---cold, as it was here.
I have to give the food an average rating because we were on Cape Cod, where fish should be superior.

1 Thank John D
Framingham, Massachusetts
“A Great Place for Birthday and Mothers Day Dinner”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We went there last Sunday, for my birthday and Mothers Day for myself and my daughter. Everyone was very friendly, and helpful, since I arrived with my granddaughter and daughter who was in crutches.

The Club soda's kept coming throughout the whole dinner.

The first thing is, you can smell the wonderful clam chowder as soon as you arrived at the door. What was a great suprise, was that because we came early in the evening, dinners included a clam chowder and a dessert,
The basket of crackers, with butter, cream cheese spread and cheese spread was fully packed.

I have the poached haddock with baked potatoe. the fish was cooked perfect, just right. Very tasty. My daughter had the lobster salad on top of a green salad, which looked fresh and she stated the lobster had just the right touch of mayo, not too much. My granddaughter had the steak tips , french fries and she had a corn on the cob , which she said was all very good.

I was so full, I did not have any dessert, but, it was pudding or ice cream and looked good from the other tables.

we will go back again this year.