“perfect for all your beach/surf needs”
Review of Nauset Surf Shop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nauset Surf Shop
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“perfect for all your beach/surf needs”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Made our annual pilgrimage to Nauset Surf--picked up a boogie board and a great sweatshirt. Employees are very helpful and happy to answer any questions. Wide selection of clothing, wet suits, and other cool stuff. Definitely check it out if you're in the area!

Visited August 2013

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great shop”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Rented a SUP board from Nauset Surf Shop. The price was great and even gave us the straps to load it on the roof and life jacket at no extra charge. When we had a problem with the paddle they gave us a replacement with no questions asked. Great surf shop to do business with. Will rent from them again.

Visited July 2013
Connecticut
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“A very helpful and friendly shop”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My family wanted to try paddle boarding so we rented a board from Nauset Surf Shop. They were extremely helpful in recommending the right equipment and securing to my car. When I broke the paddle they provided, they replaced it at no charge. I was amazed as it was totally my fault, but they said it happened all the time. I will certainly be a repeat customer at a store with such good service.

Visited July 2013