I've been coming to the Olde Tavern since I was a little girl - first with my parents, then with my mom after my dad died, then with my own son. Not having been in a few years, I decided to treat myself to a week for my birthday. I was planning on being alone the whole time, but then 3 of my friends came for a couple days to celebrate with me. Brandon, Tony, Sarah, Jena, and David were more than accommodating to all of us and especially to me personally. Every time I have stayed somewhere else on the Cape, I have wished I was back at the Olde Tavern. For first-time visitors and repeat customers alike, this is really a perfect place. The entire place is extremely clean, very safe, within walking or driving distance to anything you need or want to do; very visitor- and family-friendly, and I felt very safe being there as a single woman part of the time. Due to booking late in the season I missed out on a deck room, but my corner room was very quiet and easily accessible and still just a short walk through the back yard to the pool. Brandon, Tony, and David were full of ideas for fun ways for us to spend my birthday weekend with the girls, but the quiet time alone I wanted was also encouraged and celebrated as well. One day a flower delivery arrived for me; not only did they arrange them beautifully for me (thanks to florist Jena being there as well!), but they displayed them on the table in my room so that when we arrived back from the beach, I could see them through the window when we drove in. Little touches like that really make the Olde Tavern feel like a home away from home for me, especially since their family has owned and managed the business for 30+ years now. I'm going back in a couple weeks for a quick weekend, and I'm already planning next year's vacation with them. Thank you again to the entire Bader family and staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod