The room was certainly clean, the price was reasonable, the desk attendant was very friendly and helpful (never saw Brandon and Dave, though), and the location is convenient.
However, the room was very worn and poorly lighted. There were barely any towel racks and no door hook in the bathroom (which would be simple to remedy). The office wasn't open until 8:30 in the morning, which for most people is pretty late to start offering breakfast coffee.
Lastly -- and I am truly not a princess-and-the-pea type -- they should consider replacing the sheets, which must have a very high polyester content, because I spent 3 of the sweatiest nights I can remember. Everyone in our party (5 adults) reported the same experience, so I know I'm not crazy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod