We arrived in Orleans quite tired after a long drive from Canda only to be met with Brandon who was cheery and really went out of his way to be helpful. We weren't sure how long we were going to stay but it turned out we stayed twice as long as planned due to not only because we love the place but for the most part, due to how pleased were because we felt that the owner really had his heart in attending to the needs of others - a sincere guy through and through... I have traveled extensively all over the world and stayed at many chain hotels for the sheer convenience of being close to the interstates but much prefer the quaint setting of an inn like this one. It reminded me of the same kind of hospitality that you get in Austria at mountainside inns where the people are so kind and it sticks with you.
We most certainly will be back again! Furthermore, I have mentioned this place to my own family as very recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod