The Olde Tavern is well located, in the small town of Orleans.
The building is nothing special, just a typical motel. However everything is very clean and well maintained. The beds were quite comfortable. The owners are very friendly and gave us some great recommendations.
They have a nice pool in the back and the property is set quite far back off the road.
You can walk to stores and restaurants.
Not much of a breakfast...just some muffins and coffee. It would be great if they beefed up the offerings a bit.
Overall, this is a solid value on the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod