The Olde Tavern Motel and Inn is a family run motel on Route 6A close to the center of town and in a great central location for seeing Cape Cod. It is a one story 1950s style roadside motel with two long wings off of a central reception building with a heated pool in the back. The decor is tired mid-century. It is clean and has been well maintained but not updated. The TV is not a flat screen, the shower curtain is so flimsy that it clings to you when you turn on the water, the lighting is dim, and there are not enough electrical outlets for modern needs. On the positive side the staff is welcoming and entertaining, the grounds are very nice, and the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod