Ridgewood Motel and Cottages
Rodeway Inn(Orleans)
US$99
US$90
RodewayInn
Olde Tavern Motel & Inn(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$109
Skaket Beach Motel(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$109
US$87
Groupon.com
Cove Motel(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$131
Agoda.com
Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$120
Hotwire.com
Southfleet Motor Inn(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$140
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfire pitcape codevery morningimmaculately clean roomrestaurants and shoppingadirondack chairsliving roomlocation is greatnauset beachstanbeachesmotelhotspotrefrigerator
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The motel is set off Rte. 28 on a quiet corner near Orleans center and a block from a convenience store/gas station. It's very clean, pretty grounds,comfortable beds and a great bargain for the area. The room refrigerator is a big plus...the only negative for me was the small shower (although the water pressure was great and plenty of hot water) and the lack of shelf space in the bathroom. The owners were very gracious and did me a special favor that I was grateful for!

Room Tip: If you would like to have access to the internet while in your room, choose rooms 1 to 9. Wireless does not reach rooms 10 to 12.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank kap0819
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Rooms are small but adequate, clean and comfortable. Owner is super nice and accomadating. No reservations so had to switch rooms for second night of my stay and the staff moved my luggage to new room. Very affordable compared to other places in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank gewallace
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We stayed the week of 4th of July. Even in a drought, the landscaping was beautiful, and we noticed that every time we were outside of our room, somebody was cleaning something, trimming something, watering something, etc. Our room was average with two double beds, a desk, table and two chairs, and a small tv. There was a closet, but in the nook where there was a desk, or instead of the table, I would have appreciated a dresser as there were two adults and two children. Having said that, do you really want to be spending your time in your room anyway when you are on beautiful Cape Cod?

Because we were attending a weeklong family reunion, we did not take advantage of some of the things that we noticed which were of particular interest to us....for example, this place has many little sitting areas outside with a table and some benches, or adirondack chairs, in sun or shade, that were charming. I could easily spend a few hours relaxing with a book in any of them. There are also cottages which we will be checking out for next year.

In the morning at the front desk area there is coffee (nice and strong), and several types of coffeecake which we thought were homemade, but are apparently from a local bakery. Luckily, they don't roll it up at 10AM, like so many places do, and keep it available until at least noon.

Our only complaint was that the wireless did not extend to some of the rooms, or the pool area. While I am OK with unplugging for a while, I did have some work I had to do for a few hours when I was there and thought I would be able to do it when I was watching the kids swimming. However, this is almost not worth mentioning, because I understand from the owners that they are having an ongoing conversation with their ISP to rectify this situation.

Not only will we be staying there next summer, it is so affordable that I may grab a friend and just go there off season for an inexpensive getaway.

Room Tip: If you need WiFi, check with owners to see if Wifi problem in the farther rooms has been rectified. At any rate, you can always use WiFi in the office or in one of the sitting areas.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank rea118
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Enjoy our annual stays here while visiting family in the area. Excellent location for the Orleans/Brewster area. Immaculatlely kept old style motel that is family owned. We feel very comfortable and welcome there.

Room Tip: Room 8 is great
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2012

The Ridgewood is a wonderful getaway if you have a family and want to feel safe and comfortable. Stan and Agie Knowles are wonderful hosts. In fact coming to the Ridgewood is a family tradition. My wife came here when she was a child and now we bring our three kids every July. Close to 30 years of tradition. You can't beat the price or the atmosphere. We feel confident knowing our kids can roam the cottage grounds and feel right at home. This is the perfect place for the price. We enjoy coming here every year and will continue to do so! I would highly recommend the Ridgewood for a fun relaxed family vacation. They will take good care of you!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family