Yes, our room was very well loved and very outdated. It was also tidy, convenient, and my kids had fun on our 1 night 2 day trip to the Cape. We walked to mini golf (VERY nice course - looks new) and got a tasty ice cream (also walking distance). Swam in the indoor pool as well, which was clean enough and provided towels. Not sure I would want to stay much longer here but there seemed to be lots of people on longer stays that looked like they were enjoying themselves. Nice and quiet the night we stayed and no creepy crawlies in the room, which I was worried about being on the ground floor and all. Plenty of clean towels in the bathroom and the bed was surprisingly comfy. They also offer a continental breakfast which was typical fare. Everything seemed fresh.
I did not make the reservations so can't say anything about the staff other than the woman from housekeeping was pleasant when asked for directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Friendly & Affordable. Heated Indoor Pool and Hot-Tub + Outdoor Pool. Next to Bike trail & WiFi Hot Spot & Close to Beaches. Standard rooms w/ 2 double beds + private bath etc. or Larger Efficiency rooms w/kitchenettes etc. Complimentary Continental Breakfast Daily in our Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seashore Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Park Hotel Orleans
- Park Inn Seashore
- Park Inn Orleans
- Seashore Park Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod