This place is is bad need of an overhaul. Room had no coffee maker; we brought our own which we had to use on the floor. There was a 15" round table, nothing more. The cable has very limited channels (Orleans does have an extensive cable listing). There were two outlets in the walls which were useless, the plug would simply fall out of the socket (how safe is THAT?) hence coffee maker on the floor. Only usable outlet was in the bathroom. The carpet and upholstery must have 20 years of embedded grime. The A/C unit was so high on the wall it was barely reachable, certainly not readable. Grounds around the pool are poorly maintained. TV situated in an awkward position for viewing. Amenities include a vending and an ice machine. WiFi was sporadic. If this is what you wish to present to the public, fine. But you need to reduce your prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swim in our oversized outdoor pool & relax in our spacious tree shaded courtyard with gazebo. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily in our cafe. We are located directly on the Bike Trails & are a short walk to Main St. Orleans - with its many restaurants, shops and galleries. Free Wireless internet access now available. All rooms are smoke free and are equipped with refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Governor Prence Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor Prence Hotel Orleans
- Governor Prence Motel
- Governor Prence Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod