I stayed at this Inn years ago and was not impressed then. We had to book a room for one night this last August 2014. the Inn needs an upgrade badly and rooms and grounds need to be refurbished. The bathroom was very old and run down. The heater in the bathroom looked filthy and painted over. The front door was old and repeatedly got stuck in the frame making it difficult to open the door from the inside and outside. The front window next to the door was broken. The Pool area was not enticing...the brick steps need to be replaced the the cement around the pool cracked in many places. The fence around the pool is in very poor shape needs an upgrade. The noise from guests returning late to their rooms was loud. At 6:30 am, with no manager in the front office, about 5 electrical repair men were playing ball loudly in the front court and woke us up and probably everyone else from their shouting. In all, the place is very run down and badly needs an upgrade. It appears that guests do not stay more than one or two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swim in our oversized outdoor pool & relax in our spacious tree shaded courtyard with gazebo. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily in our cafe. We are located directly on the Bike Trails & are a short walk to Main St. Orleans - with its many restaurants, shops and galleries. Free Wireless internet access now available. All rooms are smoke free and are equipped with refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Governor Prence Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor Prence Hotel Orleans
- Governor Prence Motel
- Governor Prence Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod