We had a wonderful experience at Governor Prence. We were arriving well after office hours; Fran the night manager went out of his way to make sure that we were able to get into our room easily. The room appeared to have been newly renovated; it was spacious, with a comfortable King-size bed, nice rug, a microwave and a fridge. The room was quiet, and we slept well. In the morning, we awoke to great view of the pool, and a cute dog sitting on our doorstep. The continental breakfast was very satisfactory. Betsy at the front desk made us feel very welcome. Bernie, the head of housekeeping, did a marvelous job of making sure that the room did not suffer any ill-effects from the rainy, moldy summer that we have had so far; the room was fresh-smelling, and sparkling clean. We returned home after our weekend at Governor Prence feeling refreshed and invigorated! Governor Prence was a lovely find! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swim in our oversized outdoor pool & relax in our spacious tree shaded courtyard with gazebo. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily in our cafe. We are located directly on the Bike Trails & are a short walk to Main St. Orleans - with its many restaurants, shops and galleries. Free Wireless internet access now available. All rooms are smoke free and are equipped with refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Governor Prence Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor Prence Hotel Orleans
- Governor Prence Motel
- Governor Prence Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod