“Most Fun You will have!”

Stand Up & Paddle Cape Cod
Reviewed 22 August 2013

What do you do with with 4 Kids of varying ages-10-19 and an adult for fun times at the Cape?
Stand Up and Paddle with Amy! What a Blast--Everyone Wants to Go Again. It's a cross between Upward Bound and a nature walk-on the water-which is calm , warm and non shark infested in beautiful Osterville. This sport is so fun and EASY to learn-Amy a great teacher even if you were petrified like I was. Do not be intimidated because you can do it. We had the best afternoon that included rental, lesson and paddle, plus very amiable and patient instructor who accomadated all our needs vis-a-vis directions, transport and ability. I can see why this sport is catching on up here- relaxing yet totally absorbing, all levels of fitness, adventurous and great excercise.Once your acclimated, be sure to jump off and take a swim- heaven!.

All reviews
"activity"
"wildlife"
"sunset"

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have been interested in SUP since last summer. My friend and I decided to go for our birthday (we have the same day). I contacted Amy through email to ask some questions about lessons and a tour. She was prompt with her responses and flexible with planning a tour. On the day of our adventure we met her right at her office in Osterville. We followed her down to a local boat landing which did require a resident sticker. I do have one. She gave us life jackets and told us she could carry anything for us if needed. She gave us a lesson before getting on the board and then more tips once in the water. We went up the Centerville River. It was a beautiful trip and I loved the paddling. She brought water for us and took some pictures. I am thinking now of doing one of her full moon paddles. Amy was terrific and you can't go wrong with a trip with her!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Amy was a wonderful instructor for our family's first paddle board experience. She kept the learning tutorial short and simple but we were well instructed and new exactly what to do. She took the weather into account and was flexible with the time and location of our lesson. Her easy going way made us feel very comfortable and confident in our abilities. This was a great experience and we would do it again.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Amy and Brian are TOP NOTCH! We were given a lesson on how to Paddle Board and we were on our way! The paddle boards were sturdy and in perfect shape. I love kayaking in Florida and have been wanting to try paddle boarding. It's the biggest craze in Florida and is great exercise too.

I was visiting my stepsister for her 60th birthday. It was and experience that I won't ever forget! Amy and Brian were there every step of the way and even took an AWESOME group photo for us. If you are in the Cape Cod area, this is a must do with STAND UP & PADDLE CAPE COD!

Sincerely.
Rockin Robin

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I was looking for something unique to do with friends who were visiting me on Cape Cod and came across Stand Up & Paddle. None of us had ever done this before, so we were a little nervous. Amy picked us up and brought us to the landing in Centerville, and after giving us a very helpful orientation/demonstration, we were ready to mount our boards. What a surprise! They are incredibly stable, and our anxiety quickly turned to pure bliss. We paddled past gorgeous homes and yachts, under bridges, and into the solitude of the Bumps River in Osterville. We stopped at a pristine beach where we enjoyed some snacks and water before continuing our journey down the Centerville River and back to the landing. Thank you Amy for our "Paddleboard High"... we can't wait to do it again!

1  Thank Rick G