“Maplewood is GREAT!!!!!”
Review of Maplewood B&B

Maplewood B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Otis
Maplewood B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Otis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This is the second or third year we have stayed at Maplewood, and we love it. The house is so comfortable and the breakfast is the best. The house is old but still beautiful. You can't beat the price. We only need a place to stay one night and that is very hard to find.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 July 2012

We found Caroline to be welcoming and friendly. She showed us around the house and grounds. There is a beautiful place out back to sit along the river and enjoy the view.. Some Adirondack chairs and picnic table are there. There is a very large living room and dining room to relax in, with snacks available. We had a choice of rooms upstairs. Comfortable, large and very clean. The bathroom is shared by two bedrooms, but we had it to ourselves on this evening. There is a breakfast menu to fill out the night before and Caroline will have it ready at any time that you need it... The breakfast is amazing. Between the two of us, we had eggs cooked to order, bacon, cheese slices, a huge bowl of fruit salad, french toast and coffee. Really outstanding breakfast..Caroline showed us brochures and discussed some of the cultural events and attractions nearby. WIll stop by again someday on our next trip to visit relatives on Long Island.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank petunia11
Reviewed 10 May 2011

We stayed at the Maplewood for one night on our New England road trip and it was a complete pleasure. The inn is beautiful, the grounds are well kept and the river running through the back is a great spot for relaxing. The room was spacious and lovely and the shower rooms were well stocked with fluffy towels and great products. For breakfast we had the most amazing blueberry pancakes and fresh fruit salad that set us well for the long drive. The inn-keeper was lovely and friendly and made us feel very much at home.

I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone travelling in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia_flies
Reviewed 8 March 2010

The owners of this beautiful B & B were wonderful. The rooms had fresh tulips, lit candles, and big puffy beds with lots of pillows. Very generous military discount, and the absolute best made to order breakfast with real, local maple syrup. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank JessieRI
Reviewed 15 February 2010

Caroline is the most welcoming and delightful inn keeper. She made me feel completely cared for. I started my days with her fabulous breakfasts and company (I did not feel she was at all intrusive - just the perfect level of sociable company). The inn is full of period details - sweet rooms (not too fussy or frilly). Very comfortable. Located in heart of Berkshires it was in the middle of all the attractions I wanted to see. My bed was a little soft, but I slept well anyway under the big, fluffy, down comforter. Although I did not bring my dog, I was happy to hear my dog would be welcome here. Near lots of nature. Wireless service was a plus.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank laurencmullen
Reviewed 1 November 2008

We stayed at the Maplewood for one night. The town is pretty, and since we went during autumn, it was especially nice. Our room was spacious and cozy, and the breakfast was fabulous - good coffee, nice table linens, and a variety of well-made breakfast foods, including pancakes, eggs, and homemade coffee cake. After we checked out, we took a nice drive and explored Bash Bish Falls. A nice weekend.

Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank Sharon64UpstateNY
Reviewed 25 January 2007

This place is a gem, especially after a long drive on a winter evening. Caroline welcomes you with such warmth, offers of tea, and a lovely lovely room to drop one's weary bones into. She sent me off the next morning, after a wonderful breakfast and breakfast visit, with a whole coffee cake, which by the way, was delicious. The setting is beautiful and I can't wait for an excuse to go back!

Stayed: January 2007
2  Thank latrucha

Been to Maplewood B&B? Share your experiences!