“Worst service ever at a restaurant”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #26 of 166 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Usually like this chain. The food here may be good. Wouldn't know. They put me at the bar and forgot I was there. No service no interest. Nothing. And when I finally left 30 min later only snide remarks from the host. Will never return. And will never stay at the connected hotel.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This is an average restaurant. Food was patchy, service was terribly slow. I would find many better places for either. I would have rated this place poor had it not been for the general ambience which is good. But you will not miss anything if you avoid this place...

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The food is good. I liked the atmosphere and the service was very good. The salad was very good, and their minestrone soup was delicious (would have been better if it was hot). We got their $13 special, where they bring out two plates of a dish of your choosing (you can pick out of a set menu). So we had four people dining, and there were eight plates of food brought out. Needless to say, there was way too much food. I didn't realize they brought out the second 'helping' at the same time as the first. For the money, it was a good deal. My only complaint was that the food is quite salty.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The food was pretty good - especially for a chain restaurant and the service was decent but the price of the drinks (for the wine in particular) was obscene. We ordered a cheap chianti and got charged $12.70 per glass. Their explanation was that we got the larger size glass which was nothing more than an average portion. The smaller one must have been one swallow. I won't go back which is too bad because the food was good.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn next door which only serves breakfast. I ate dinner at this restaurant three evenings during my visit to the area and was able to charge my bill to my room which helps me to accumulate points. The menu is diverse and I enjoyed three different entrees as well as three different small salads -- all of the food was tasty, served hot, and were just the right portion sizes. I also enjoyed a couple different wines along with my dinners.

1  Thank BVDPA