“Fastfood greasy eclectic menu joint with a misleading name.”
Review of Land and Sea

Land and Sea
Ranked #25 of 164 Restaurants in Peabody
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
“Fastfood greasy eclectic menu joint with a misleading name.”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Everything on the menu is fried. There was breading all over the floor in the kitchen which looked dirty and the tables in the seating area were all dirty. The restaurant looks like a closed down McDonalds which was reopened as an interesting Greek Restauraunt which you can only tell by the pictures in the eating area.

We were visiting in from NY and decided to try this place based on the 11 reviews above.

1 Thank Nytravelfan2012

Tucson, AZ
“good fried shrimp”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Neighborhood place, great fried fish- I had shrimp and onion rings- excellent. Quick service. Cole slaw is a little weird- cabbage only, no mayo, which is OK, but it tasted almost like sauerkraut. Maybe because they gave me so much that it was overwhelming to eat. Order at counter and pick up.

• Visited August 2012
Boston
“very good roast beef sandwiches”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Hadn't been here for 4 years or so, I'm not in Peabody like I used to be. Stopped here in May with my sister, for roast beefs. She usually gets their excellent fried food, but abstained that day. They also have excellent chowders, which I used to pick up for my Mom, who lived nearby.
Another place with the same staff and owners forever. The owner still recognized my sister from 40 years ago, when she worked for him, when it was just an outside stand!
So if you want reliable, delicious, fresh food, this is the place!

• Visited May 2012
Belcamp, Maryland
“Delicious and FAST!! Need I say more?”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stopped on way home to Baltimore after week in Peabody. My fiancee ran in and got us lunch while I was fueling up at Shell next door. Before I was done she was walking to me at station with bags of delicious food. Perfectly fried and lightly battered. Scrumptious! We'll be back many times!

Visited July 2012
Brooklyn, NY
“Best fried fish I've ever had.”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Fried clams, flounder, scallops, shrimp...even the onion rings...wonderful! This is the place to come for no frills, counter service fried seafood.

1 Thank john127

Been to Land and Sea? Share your experiences!