“A Little Bit of Italy in America”

Petrillo's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 164 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Day's Ferry, Woolwich, ME
“A Little Bit of Italy in America”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Very good food at reasonable prices. Generous portions and drinks. Friendly wait staff. Like being in Italy. A find!

• Visited June 2013

Massachusetts
“wonderful experience”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My family and I were looking for a local Italian restaurant and found this place. It was awesome and definitely compatible with my experiences of eating in the North End. My husband had veal marsala and I had chicken marsala, both excellent. My son had caprice salad and fried ravioli. Parking is in a lot right across the street and is handicapped accessible. We went right as it opened at 4PM Sunday and it filled up quickly. Service was also greatand Decor is very tasteful. If you like good Italian food Idon't believe you will be disappointed. The only thing it is missing is Hanover Street.

• Visited May 2013
“Very good and reasonable”
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

Given the prices, this restaurant is a great find. The paste is fresh, the items are all homemade, and the overall quality is an increble value. Wine is good and compliments the menu. Not too complicated, just delicious.

• Visited May 2013
marblehead
“Best Italian food”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

If your looking for good food, great service and a clean kitchen, then this is the place to go. I have tried many different dinners here and they are all great. I just recently did a take out of two salads, one was steak tip and the other chicken and both were delicious. Not only that but they give you alot of food on it, its not all lettuce. My favorite i usually get are a dozen meatballs and because they are sooooo good i even eat them for breakfast. Thats right - breakfast. If i could give them a 10 star, they would have it!

• Visited April 2013
Salem, Massachusetts, United States
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Recently, I had my twins christening at Petrillo's and was completely impressed. Let me start by saying Linda the owner, went above an beyond. She is such a nice woman. My son was sick she took the time to call me and she how he was feeling.
We had my boys christening upstairs and everything was perfect. My guests raved about the food. All the food is homemade right to order and was excellent. The calamari and eggplant appetizers were amazing!! We had the pollo al Linda, veal, meatballs, lasagna and everything was phenomenal.. I highly recommend Petrillo's not just for their food but for the personable owner and staff.. We had a fantastic day! Thank you Linda and staff for help make my sons day special..

• Visited April 2013