“Love it!”

Cuisines: Chinese
MA
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2008

I live in Peabody and I have to say this is my favorite Chinese restaurant. We order from here all the time (probably too often) and every experience has been great. Me and my husbands personal favorite is the Crispy Shrimp Dish.. So yummy!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I go to this place everytime I crave Chinese food. They have a big menu and good prices. The woman who is usually out...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2008

I go to this place everytime I crave Chinese food. They have a big menu and good prices. The woman who is usually out front is always polite. The food has never disappointed me.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Wonderful undiscovered Chinese restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2006

This place is located right in the heart of downtown Peabody, at 9 Peabody Square. When you walk in, you notice a large set of illuminated pictures of many of the dishes they serve, which makes you think it's primarily a take-out restaurant. And judging by the business they do, it may well be. But there are plenty of seats and it's generally not crowded. so it's a comfortable place to visit after, say, a long day of shopping at the stores on nearby Route 114.

Typical of Chinese places, it's brightly lit, but also is nicely decorated with a variety of Chinese decorations, from dragons to butterflies. But you come here for the food, not the atmosphere.

We've now been to China Corner five times, and have yet to taste a mouthful of food that wasn't excellent. Appetizers are terrific -- the most wonderful beef teriyaki, juicy barbecued ribs, good chicken fingers. We've had a couple of main courses, most notably beef with broccoli. Chop suey is terrific as well.

A good meal won't set you back much here. The two of us have had egg rolls to start and combination plates that included fried rice and an appetizer. All told, it came to around $15.

Peabody is not necessarily the first place a tourist visiting the North Shore of Massachusetts would seek out. But this very good restaurant is a short drive off Route 128, one of the major roads through the area. Well worth a few minutes of driving, especilaly for those on a budget.

9 Thank tomcat33333