“Really nice rooms great weekend. ”

Boston Marriott Peabody
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Peabody
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a quick getaway with my family just the 3 of us and the room was on the 6th floor. Great clean well kept room. AC was working great. The staff was very courteous. There's a great little restaurant downstairs where you can have breakfast either Buffett or table service. And even with I think two weddings going on they didn't miss a beat. The pool was very clean and well kept. I'm glad I chose this Marriott. It's not far from Boston.
Thank you as always Marriott for a great stay.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Josie T

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is thee Perfect Hotel for comfort, relaxation, peace and home away from home. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. There free breakfast is wonderful in a private concierge. There evening snack time in the concierge is beautiful. And the concierge is available to sit all day in a private area to rest, relax, think, read as though you're at home. The swimming pool and jacuzzi is just perfect! The gym is small but has all you need for a short stay and the restaurant's food is delicious. We ate: lobster roll, crispy calamari and boom boom shrimp. Delicious! The staff was simply amazing from the front desk to the concierge to the housekeepers! Next to the Marriott in St. Kitts, this is the best here in the states that we've stayed at for our sole purpose of REST, PEACE AND QUIETNESS!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angelampowell
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The stay at the hotel was very nice and located right off the major highway to Boston and Salem, Ma. The room was clean and service was good. Menu was limited in the restaurant for night time. The pool was inside by definitely not heated, which was disappointing.

Room Tip: The concierge level rooms and food was not worth it at this location.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wayne J
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was pretty nice. It is located in an business park-like area, so there isn't really anything to do very close, certainly not within walking distance. They have signs saying there is construction going on, but we didn't hear anything in the 5 days we were there. The rooms were very nice and the pillows & bed were outstanding! Our biggest (and only)complaint was the service in the restaurant. We ate there 5 times for both breakfast and dinner and only had one good experience. The food was very good but the service was seriously lacking. (Never re-filling drinks, not getting menus, being ignored, etc.) Overall, we would stay here again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: All of the rooms we saw were very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kayla B
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel room, although if your looking for alittle bigger room you won't find it here. The rooms are all the same size. Decor was nice and updated. They have a turn down service with chocolates that was a nice touch. Had a bum steer on a suggestion for dinner. Told us about one restaurant and then gave us directions to another one in a bad section of town in the opposite direction... We were compensated for that with a few points. Other than that stay was pleasant and the beds very comfortable...

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank a-friend-of-the-vine
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you're looking at this you must be looking for a business trip in Rt128 zone otherwise you are in the wrong place! If you are, then this is a terrific hotel fit for a 2 or 3 night stay while you get down to business. Convenient for 128, local malls and stores and a few restaurants spotted about. I believe further afield there are wonderful sights and tourist facilities. The journey into Boston is a nightmare unless you plan to travel at times that make business difficult. Hotel common facilities very dated, grubby gym (but there is a good unofficial 3mi running loop turn left and then keep turning right at the hotel), routine, high sugar breakfast. However, the rooms have recently been upgraded and they are really good - very clean, super WiFi, modern bathrooms, TV etc. Staff very friendly and generally quiet. If your purpose if work, then this fits the bill.

Room Tip: all seem quiet, as always, higher is better.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David A
Robert S, Manager at Boston Marriott Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear David A,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with us at the Boston Marriott Peabody.

Our location offers convenience to several major interstates and highway including 95/128 and 93. I agree with you that at times getting in and out of Boston can be difficult with traffic. If not in town for business, we are located approximately 7 miles to historic downtown Salem, MA and a short 20 minute drive up 128 to many ocean front towns such as Gloucester, Rockport and Ipswich to name a few.

Thank you for speaking highly of our recent guest room renovation completed here in the last few weeks. Our plans continue with the momentum that was created with the guest rooms, and address the remaining public areas, including the gym, in the very near future.

David A thank you for your feedback and review, if I may be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

My best,
Bob S.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

. The room was comfortable and staff accommodating. Especially Daniel Anastos one of the rooms managers. I had left a dark suit hanging in the closet . When I got back to NY I called and was told it was still there. Thinking I would be back in Peabody in a month or so, I said that I would pick it up. I wound up not going and frankly forgot all about the suit. When I remembered over 6 months later! I called the hotel and was told the suit was probably thrown out. It bothered me that the hotel had not made an effort to call me. I complained to Mr. Anastos via email. and he said he would look into it. Lo and behold he found the suit and had it sent back to me. All with good cheer and service. Thanks again Daniel!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peabody
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites
The Hotel Salem
#3 of 3 in Salem
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Courtyard Boston Danvers

Been to Boston Marriott Peabody? Share your experiences!