Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Peabody
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed here a few weeks ago for a surprise birthday party in the area. They had a few events in the hotel so it was a bit crowded but otherwise had a good time. The room was clean and quiet, no complaints about the experience! Friendly staff and easy check in/check out.

Did not spend any time using the facilities or the area so cant comment much on that.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nycwbyfan

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I like to believe if you advertise something it should meet expectations. This is more of a holiday inn express with small rooms, small pool, small workout area etc. I appreciate the renovation, however an inn and suites should have a better size for families unless of course you are in Europe, The price isn't too bad but don't expect much.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Real-Insight
Carlos A, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Real-Insight , Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are sorry for the shortfalls you have experienced during your stay. Your comments are highly valuable and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.
Carlos
Rooms Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I Stayed here for 2 nights and it
was very good. We stopped here on our way to Salem NH We had the breakfast in the morning as well and it was very good. I would recommend this hotel and will be staying here again with my kids

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel for several days due to a last minute business trip to the area. The hotel is well maintained. The staff are friendly and helpful. The room that I was in was clean with plenty of space, and the bed was comfortable. The hotel only serves breakfast. Lunch and dinner is served next door at a Carrabas which provided good food and wines at reasonable prices. If I were in the area again I would stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Carlos A, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear BVDPA; Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience at our hotel. It is our goal to ensure that our guests have the best possible experience while staying with us.Thank you again for staying with us and we hope your future travel needs will lead you back to the Holiday Inn & Suites Boston- Peabody If I can be of any assistance please contact me directly at the hotel Sincerely,

Carlos
Rooms Manager

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I liked this holiday inn. There was one big problem. It was so boring! So so boring! There are no activities to do inside the hotel, the breakfast isn't included so we ended up in dunkin donuts every morning, and its extremely hot. I did like the pool. There weren't many life savers and there weren't any when I went in the pool with my family. Its not that its a bad hotel, its good, its just meant for grown ups with no kids, because kids get BORED! They need activites! They need action! I also don't like the location. Its near a highway and far away from the actual beautiful town. Its driving distance from everything. Its tiring! One thing that was GREAT!:::: I could see the windows of the indoor pool from my 5th floor windows, so I could take a look at the family while they swam. Thats my favorite part!

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the less noise there is. Very convenient! Try not to pick the ones that face t...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Carlos A, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you found our property boring, We do cater to more of a business traveler however our amenities are also family friendly. I read that your family was able to enjoy our indoor pool. We are 12 miles away from all the attractions in Boston and 8 miles from Salem. Once again I thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to me directly for any future reservation needs.

Carlos Rooms Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2014

have stayed here 3 times now and every time we have had a great stay. the rooms are clean the bed linen crisp and clean and the bathrooms spotless.. overall a good hotel for the price you pay to be outside Boston.

my kids loved the pool and the breakfast was great, chef made my son a mickey mouse waffle !

will be back

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Convenient stay, near lots of restaurants and eateries, but near the highway so easy access to the mall and local eateries. The staff was very pleasant. Upon check in, it seemed as if an overbooking took place with our original reservation, and the front desk staff upgraded our room to our suite with no problem. The breakfast area was nice, and plentiful. We enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank akmel s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peabody
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Boston Marriott Peabody
Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody? Share your experiences!