“Good service by Brianna, so-so food”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Pembroke
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Sat evening @ 6 PM - maybe it was a bad time to go to a new place- too much noise and lousy repeating music.

We were seated right next to the kitchen so it did not help in trying to have a quite dining experience; it was also too hot maybe because of the kitchen. Next time I will know to ask for a different table.

My husband’s Roast Leg of Lamb was more like braised instead of roasted and I wonder what kind of lamb it was since it had no taste of being lamb at all.
The appetizer of Seafood stuffed mushrooms was good.
My Colossal Lobster Roll was not very tender and the lobster was rubbery-chewy.

It must be this location because we dined at the Rockland, MA restaurant and the food was much better; unfortunately the server there was not pleasant or efficient at all matter of fact I would even call her rude.

Brianna our server at the Pembroke, MA restaurant was instead VERY GOOD and very friendly.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Don't get to go here much as the kitchen closes at 10:00 pm on weekdays. But the times I went I had a decent meal for an inexpensive price . They always have special's for family's if Boston Sport teams win.
Bartender is always friendly
Give it a Thumbs Up

Reviewed 10 July 2013

My wife and a number of our guests have been going to our local 99 for more than 5 years , why ; because it has a very good Value for money Menu plus a variety for almost all tastes. Their $9.99 specials are generous and each one is enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

We kept seeing the signs for this restaurant on our way to Boston and decided to stop.The service was fine as well as the food. Nothing spectacular. One thing that I would like to point out is that if you are a vegetarian (like my husband) there aren't very many meatless options.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I have been here multiple times and was left feeling satisfied every time. The food is delicious and always cooked to perfection and I am always left wanting more.