“Authentic Malaysian cooking”

Flavours Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 176 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Every dish is cooked to order and please give yourself enough time to enjoy your food by coming in 2 hours early if you have tickets to shows. Gluten Free available, Vegan and lots of Vegetarian dishes to pick from..
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We have dined at Flavours many times and have never been disappointed. Sabrina is definitely one of the best chefs in the area and will accommodate your needs and preferences. We never hesitate to recommend Flavours to anyone looking for good Asian cuisine. Sabrina's steamed dumplings are not to be missed. Malaysian Steamed Jumbo Prawns and Pad Thai are favorites.

1  Thank Angdave

Reviewed 16 April 2014

My favorite go-to spot. My husband lived in south east Asia and the roti chanai is just like he remembers. Owners are so pleasant and accommodating. I've never been a big fan of the restaurant space but Flavours amazing food makes it worth it!!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I loved eating at Flavours. The decor is a little dated feeling, but appropriate. The food was excellent. The friendly owner helped us select our lunches, and even though my companion may not have fully enjoyed the "riblets" which had a lot of bones, we both agreed the taste was excellent. My shrimp dish was fantastic. The tastes of Malaysia aren't necessarily for everyone, but they were perfect at this Pittsfield jewel.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Off on a back street in Pittsfield is this gem of a restaurant. Whether you want Malaysian or Western, one can be sure of a delicious dinner cooked by the owner. A warm, friendly ambience where service comes with a smile.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

A coworker and I were in Pittsfield on business and randomly found Flavours. What a surprise, beyond all expectations especially for a small town. I am from Los Angeles, have worked in Malaysia many times, and was so surprised. The food was so good. I love chicken satay and we started with that, I highly recomend it. The entree's were fantastic. I will definitely return here when in Pittsfield. The staff was very good and friendly. We chatted with the owner on the way out and really felt these folks appreciate your business. What a find in Pittsfield!