“Great Synthesis of Asian Cuisines”

Flavours Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 174 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Every dish is cooked to order and please give yourself enough time to enjoy your food by coming in 2 hours early if you have tickets to shows. Gluten Free available, Vegan and lots of Vegetarian dishes to pick from..
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The only problem with Flavours is that there are so many great choices it is difficult to decide. You've got to try the dumplings, and one of their delicious noodle combinations. I had the chicken satay which may have been the tastiest version I've ever had. The restaurant prides itself on fresh ingredients, with each dish cooked to order, and they truly delivered. The also offer a variety of fun martinis and cocktails in the Malaysian theme, adding to a ginger-lovers paradise.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Great food and service with a wide variety of exotic selections. Food is beautifully presented. Restaurant is small and it can be very noisy

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been to flavors several times and the food is always fresh hot and just awesome. The staff are always attentive and so friendly and the prices are just right and they offer a seltzer water my favorite.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I live in the Boston area but the best oriental noodles I've ever had are at Flavors in Pittsfield. They can be ordered from mild to very spicy. The serving size is generous. There are at least six or more choices and every one is delicious. I eat here 1-2 times a month and there is enough variety I am never bored.

I have not had all the appetizers on the menu but each one has been excellent.

I have heard a rumor the chef makes a wonderful soup for when you have the flu or other like illness.

I cannot recommend this restaurant more highly.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stopped here for dinner over Memorial Day weekend - 2 families well-versed in a range of Asian cuisines ranging from Malaysian, Thai, etc.

This meal was INCREDIBLE and better than many of our favorites locally in NYC and Boston. We ordered a range of dishes (seafood curry, spicy eggplant, 3 pepper steak) with varying spiciness and each was unique and cooked to order (and perfection).

We met the cook and owner afterwards and both were super friendly and down to earth.

It's worth a stop even if out of the way... Truly that good.