“Girls night out”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My girlfriends plan a night out every other month and mission is the place to be! The atmosphere is warm and cozy staff is friendly knowledgeable and attentive to your needs! The food is excellent I have the warm host cheese salad to start off my meal! I would highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Not my cup of tea... though it might be special for others. Tap is too expensive without poor or non-existent tenders.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was told that if I wanted to hear some good music and drink some good beer to head to Mission Bar and Tapas...and I was not led astray! There is usually live music to be had and lots of really interesting beers on tap, some of which are local. The food here is REALLY good and the menu changes seasonally. I was lucky enough to have their Cuban sandwich, and it was one of the best I've ever had. I ate there several times and tried something different each time, but the one constant every time was their truffle fries with garlic aioli dipping sauce. OMG! I couldn't get enough of them. I spent quite a bit of time in Pittsfield and was lucky enough to find all the great places to eat and this is definitely one of them and well worth a visit!

1  Thank Marnie L
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I enjoyed our experience at Mission. We recently moved to Pittsfield, and have found Mission to be one of the better establishments. Both times we went there, it was good food and pleasant. Service was average.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Noisy bar, if you want to talk avoid music nights. Wines nothing special. We shared a nice goat cheese salad. Chile and lamb stew seemed to contain machine shredded meat, ugh. Friend enjoyed rtheir paella. Probably won't go back.