Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
US$118
US$115
Berkshire Inn(Pittsfield)
US$88
Yankee Suites Extended Stay(Pittsfield)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$49
US$47
US$61
US$61
All reviewsbreakfast includedhot itemsthe breakfast areahour coffeemake your own wafflesclean roomstwo room suiteshaker villagehot breakfastwaffle makerfridge and microwavebagelsnice breakfastnothing fancyconvenient locationking bedthird floor
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Visited our daughter who is currently working in Pittsfield for a weekend in late February. Chose to stay here based on the nice price and recent reviews. We were not sorry we did. The room was clean, roomy and pleasant. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine with the standard continental fare. One minor nit pick I would have is the configuration of the rooms as there is no double queen option. You could have a double full or a single king but no double queen. Would surely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Very pleased with our one night stay at Best Western Pittsfield. Very friendly staff, excellent food, quite the variety I must say (continental breakfast), and the accomodations.... WOW!!!, had the Suite with fireplace and hottub....the room was very spacious, super clean and well prepared. the staff there clearly takes pride in cleaning and setting up each and every room....completely renovated so everything is brand new right down to the freshly tarred, very large, well lit parking lot ...

Room Tip: if its available get one of the vip suites.... hot tub, fireplace, big flatscreen tv with HBO, couch opens to a double bed.... WELL WORTH IT!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SBKMARC
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We were in town for a wedding. The hotel was recently converted from a Ramanda so everything was really new. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. It was a very good value for what we paid. The complimentary breakfast was good and had a large selection of items.

Room Tip: Even though our room was facing the road I didn't hear the traffic.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank momdukes16
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I gotta say... this hotel was much much more than I was expecting! Was staying the weekend to visit family for the holidays. The outside was spotless, new, fresh with a HUGE newly paved parking lot. As soon as I walked in, I felt at home and comfortable. The manager ( I presume) was BEYOND friendly and helpful. I really felt that he truly took pride in his job! The best part was the rooms!!! They looked (and smelled) fresher and cleaner then my own home. I had stayed at the Crown Plaza a few years back and this hotel BY FAR was 100% better! I couldn't help but write a review to share my wonderful experience with the hotel... I am beyond impressed and will tell everyone I know to stay at Best Western in the Berkshires! You have a customer for life!

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with a cozy little fireplace... really made it feel warm and holiday like!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
9  Thank Lynn T
Reviewed 19 December 2011

We visit Pittsfield, MA on a regular basis to visit family. This was our trip for the family Christmas party and we booked this facility because of recent reviews on Trip Advisor. When we arrived they were literally bringing in new furniture for the lobby and some rooms. We checked in a bit early and the staff was very accommodating, getting us into our rooms immediately. The rooms were well appointed, comfortable and clean. Equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, and brand new flat screen TV with HBO it was a shame we didn't spend more time this trip. They do serve breakfast in the lobby but we only had coffee and cannot comment on the breakfast except that the coffee was fine. We were more than pleased and will definitely book this place again.

Room Tip: We had no problem with our room facing Route 20.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family