I have never (that I remember) stayed in a Best Western, but this stay would have me do it again. The proprietor was at the desk, a lovely Indian young man, who lent us one of his corkscrews for our trip to Tanglewood and answered all our questions. I loved that they used natural paper supplies at breakfast, but breakfast was nothing to be excited about for us since we're vegan and eat mostly organic whole foods. We had a fridge so took care of ourselves. The hotel was SUPER clean and quiet and we slept great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in July of 2011 this Pittsfield, Massachusetts hotel offers all the amenities guests need for a relaxing visit in the Berkshires. The BEST WESTERN Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites proudly offers 59 spaciously appointed guest rooms each complete with microwave, refrigerator, 37-inch LCD television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a delicious complimentary hot breakfast. This Berkshire hotel's additional amenities include an exercise facility, whirlpool suites and fireplace suites. Business travelers will appreciate the quality meeting facilities as well as our business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Berkshire Hills Hotel Pittsfield
- Ramada Limited Hotel Pittsfield
- Ramada Pittsfield
- Pittsfield Ramada