“Best meat and seafood counter I've ever seen”

Guido's Fresh Marketplace
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Pittsfield
Erie, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Best meat and seafood counter I've ever seen”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I've never seen such fresh meat and seafood in 1 place ever. I could have purchased everything there. There are long lines but the butchers are very fast with friendly service. Their fresh breads and pastries are also to die for. Their cheese selection is amazing and I really enjoy their sampling.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ronda J

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

What a great place to shop! They have an actual meat counter with an actual person who knows how to explain and cut meat. I miss that small town individual service. Almost everything was fresh and local....I like that! We loved it all!

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 224 helpful votes
“Best Customer Service Ever!!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This is definitely a Whole Foods meets Trader Joe's meets a local mom-pop grocery store. They stock tons of healthy food as well as some prepared food. We got lunch and groceries and while the budge side of me was not in love w/some of the prices-that is what whole food costs. The must also pay their employees better than average because people were helpful and friendly. It felt good to shop here. While I don't live in town, I will visit this place regularly when we are in the Berkshires a few times a year!

Visited June 2013
Fall River, Massachusetts
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The best grocery store in the region”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Love the small town grocery stores. This place has great prices on organic foods and carries a huge selection of locally grown/made items. If you like the local foods, this is the place to get it

Visited June 2013
up state n.y.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“P B&J Run”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I would'nt think off visiting the birkshires without a stop at Guido"s I pick up items on my way in to the area and again on the way out for the folks back home. The 3 pepper cheese from the deli will set you on fire! fab.! Seafood esp. the lrg.scallops, are the best I have ever had anywhere, plump sweet. Don't miss the breads. Tons of choices for the healthy eaters or the sweet tooths.

Visited February 2013