“A hill with snow on it. Have fun!”
Review of Bousquet Mountain

Bousquet Mountain
Clarksville
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A hill with snow on it. Have fun!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Never heard of this place until last week, and we live about 45 mins away. I saw on the website they had night skiing and lift tickets for $20. I called ahead and asked if they were open because the website said no lifts were open. I was told they just didn't update the website yet and yes they were open. Now I am tall and large, not a typical skier. This is a perfect place for me. I pulled in and parked right next to the lodge/ticket sales. No 1/2 mile walk carrying equip. or need to rent locker. Yea! I skied for about 2 hrs. My first time in two years. For not snowing much this year they had really decent snow. This is a perfect place to learn how to ski, returning to skiing, or just want to ski for a couple of hours and not pay $70 for a lift ticket and drive for 2+ hrs. In perspective don't compare this place to a big mountain with big prices. Great place to learn, teach, have fun.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank nubchuck

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Summer AND winter fun!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Been there in both the summer and the winter. Summer was super for the kids as well as the adults. The water slides were a MAGNET for the kids. The mini golf was nothing special but clean, well-maintained and inexpensive. The winter tubing has always been a family favorite and invites us back again!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Grampywraith
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun Adventure Park and lots more to do...”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Nine adults went to Bousquet Mt in late August for a fifty's and a twenty something's Birthday Celebration.. We each brought our own picnic lunch and had a great time in a shaded area. Some of our group went for the big Adventure climbing ropes that were three levels high. The ones that went on that thoroughly enjoyed themselves. A few of us went on the Zip Line which is in two stages. I am 69 years old and thought it was a wonderful experience. We also played mini golf , and went Go Cart riding. These were enjoyable ventures too. There was a small water park area, but no one in our group tried it, but it looked like other families were having fun there. All the staff that we encountered were polite and helpful. We saw other families with children as young as 10 enjoying themselves. The Adventure Park rates are: 5 ft tall and up: $35 per person 4 ft to 5 ft tall: $29 per person, so you must be 4' tall to use the Adventure Park..

Visited August 2013
Hampstead, NH
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Small and great”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This is a small waterpark which is exactly what we wanted for our 8 & 11 year old. They had 3 slides and the walk up to the top wasn't bad. We went of Monday so paid a lot less than other days. Wasn't too crowded and thinned out even more after 3pm. Kids enjoyed the mini-golf. We paid extra for our grandson to ride the go-karts. Grandpa was too big to fit in the cart otherwise he would have gone! I enjoyed sitting in the shade at picnic tables where we could easily see the slides and golf. I would have enjoyed a "lazy-river" but this is on the side of a ski hill; it's not a big waterpark after all.... and the price isn't either!

Visited August 2013
Pittsfield, MA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“water park”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I didn't like much about this water park. It is small, and costly for what is offered. the only pool area is the ones at the ends of the slides. So there was no room to do any swimming or relaxing in the water. Although the mini golf is included in the price of the admission, you need to pay for the go-carts separately. The day we went it seemed like every day camp in Berkshire County spent the day there, so it really was way to crowded to enjoy the day.

Visited July 2013