“Best facial”
Review of Elle Day Spa

Elle Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: At Elle Day Spa, you will find a blend of traditional Eastern therapies with Western knowledge that will indulge your senses and give you the ultimate relaxation.
Stockbridge, Massachusetts
“Best facial”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been going to Elle Day Spa since they opened. It was a great spa then and it has only gotten better. Everyone is absolutely amazing. I went in a couple of weeks ago and had a facial from Nikki. It was AMAZING!! I have had many facials and used to work at a day spa and this was by far the best facial I have ever had. If you get a facial at Elle Day Spa I suggest Nikki. I can't wait for my next one with her. I may try a scrub with her as well.

Visited October 2013

“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I've been a client at Elle for several years now and the girls there are wonderful!!! I always have a pleasant experience. I tend to see all of the girls for nails and they always do a great job, Katie does my waxings and she's super fast and efficient! I wouldn't wax with anyone else!!

I highly recommend the girls at Elle for all your spa needs!!

Visited August 2013
“Wedding”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I hired Jamie and Katie from
Elle Day Spa to travel to my home the morning of my wedding. They were both unbelievably amazing. They are talented and professional makeup artists. They were very personable and made my morning even more relaxing. They were able to spend quality time with 7 bridesmaids, two mothers and myself. They left us satisfied and looking stunning!

Visited August 2013
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Girls day!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The timing was right for a girls pedicure day, and we just love Elle Spa! Everyone is very nice and friendly, the spa itself has a relaxing feeling, and the prices are just right. We are looking forward to our next visit!

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The most amazing spa in the Berkshires!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Elle spa has it all- informed and friendly staff, relaxing and beautiful environment, up to date and exclusive services, and exceptional prices for the services received. I love going in to Elle Spa- whether it be for microdermabrasion or just a manicure- it is like going to hang out with my girlfriends but leaving refreshed and pampered. There is no other spa in the Berkshires that is as knowledgeable, while actually caring about their clients, that charges appropriate prices. This is why Elle Spa is constantly voted Best of the Berkshires and why clients return week after week. Like I said in the beginning, this spa has it all!

Visited June 2013