“Best Spa Treatment I ever had”
Review of Elle Day Spa

Elle Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: At Elle Day Spa, you will find a blend of traditional Eastern therapies with Western knowledge that will indulge your senses and give you the ultimate relaxation.
Palmer, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Spa Treatment I ever had”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I went to the spa for a facial & chemical peel. It was wonderful! First of all the setting is totally relaxing, then the girl that did my treatment "Nikki" was fabulous. She has magic fingers. She not only masaged my face, but also my neck and shoulders. It was heavenly. When completed,several people told me that I had a glow. I'm not sure if it was the treatment or because I felt so relaxed after, but I would definately do it again and I highly recommend it.

1 Thank vonzipper10

Lanesboro, Massachusetts
“Best facials!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been to Elle on several occasions for facials with Nikki. I have had facials at many other places in the area but these were, hands down, the best! Such a wonderfully relaxing experience. If you're in the mood for some serious pampering, I highly recommend booking an appointment with Nikki at Elle!

Visited September 2013
Stockbridge, Massachusetts
“Best facial”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been going to Elle Day Spa since they opened. It was a great spa then and it has only gotten better. Everyone is absolutely amazing. I went in a couple of weeks ago and had a facial from Nikki. It was AMAZING!! I have had many facials and used to work at a day spa and this was by far the best facial I have ever had. If you get a facial at Elle Day Spa I suggest Nikki. I can't wait for my next one with her. I may try a scrub with her as well.

Visited October 2013
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I've been a client at Elle for several years now and the girls there are wonderful!!! I always have a pleasant experience. I tend to see all of the girls for nails and they always do a great job, Katie does my waxings and she's super fast and efficient! I wouldn't wax with anyone else!!

I highly recommend the girls at Elle for all your spa needs!!

“Wedding”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I hired Jamie and Katie from
Elle Day Spa to travel to my home the morning of my wedding. They were both unbelievably amazing. They are talented and professional makeup artists. They were very personable and made my morning even more relaxing. They were able to spend quality time with 7 bridesmaids, two mothers and myself. They left us satisfied and looking stunning!