“Relaxing facial, best I've ever had!”
Review of Elle Day Spa

Elle Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: At Elle Day Spa, you will find a blend of traditional Eastern therapies with Western knowledge that will indulge your senses and give you the ultimate relaxation.
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Relaxing facial, best I've ever had!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Went to get a facial today. Basic facial- $65, worth every penny. I can't remember the wonderful girls name who did it but it was fantastic and so relaxing. The table is warm and the room is dark and calming. The woman was knowledgable and very experienced in her work. Her massages throughout we're wonderful- she even gave me a arms and hand massage, as well as a little foot massage at the end. All the products smelled wonderful and felt great on my skin. My skin looks and feels great right now, even hours after leaving. I wish I lived closer because I would be a repeat customer for sure!!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Sunshinedreamin

connecticut
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice massage.”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I accompanied my husband, who was attending a convention, to Pittsfield. While we stayed at the Crowne Plaza I booked a Stone Therapy Massage at Elle Spa. It was very relaxing and the location is very convenient to the hotel.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank CTtraveler263
Lenox, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Facial”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have been to many different spas to get facials. Elle Day Spa has a relaxing environment with a very attentive staff. I booked a facial with Nikki and it was one of the best facials I've ever had! She was fabulous! Not only was it very relaxing, but my skin looked great for weeks afterwards. She was very knowledgable and gave me some great advice on maintaining healthy skin. I plan on booking my facials with her in the future and highly recommend her to anyone else planning a spa day in the Berkshires.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank dawncd79
Palmer, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Spa Treatment I ever had”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I went to the spa for a facial & chemical peel. It was wonderful! First of all the setting is totally relaxing, then the girl that did my treatment "Nikki" was fabulous. She has magic fingers. She not only masaged my face, but also my neck and shoulders. It was heavenly. When completed,several people told me that I had a glow. I'm not sure if it was the treatment or because I felt so relaxed after, but I would definately do it again and I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank vonzipper10
Lanesboro, Massachusetts
“Best facials!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been to Elle on several occasions for facials with Nikki. I have had facials at many other places in the area but these were, hands down, the best! Such a wonderfully relaxing experience. If you're in the mood for some serious pampering, I highly recommend booking an appointment with Nikki at Elle!

Visited September 2013