“Really nice local italian spot”

Mazzeo's Ristorante Catering & Home Made Pasta
Ranked #1 of 178 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine Italian Dining offering Fresh Seafood, Homemade Pasta, Veal and Daily Specials. Casual Dress. Handicapped Accessible. Outdoor Seating with 2 Fire Pits. Private Rooms, Catering off and onsite available. Banquet Rooms, Extensive Platter Menu to take a piece of Mazzeo's home with you! Delivery Available.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This restaurant is a little outside the town so mostly locals go there. From the outside it looks like big store but it is a great place for dinner. The lower floor is for private events and the dining room is upstairs. Food is really good and great service. My wife is has a gluten allergy and they have a gluten free menu. Reasonable price and good food. Not a fancy place to get all dressed up in, but an perfect spot for a nice dinner with friends and family.

1  Thank iamtigger1968

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was planning a trip to Lenox and was staying near this lovely cozy Italian restaurant. I started an email dialogue with Mazzeo's about having dinner with them and making it a special experience for my husband's birthday. They were so helpful and accommodating, even putting up with my changing the date three times! I prepaid for dinner, and our waiter was well informed and prepared to take care of all my special requests...right down to what I wanted him to say when my husband asked for the check. And the singing delivery of their signature chocolate piano was unique and well done.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We noticed this restaurant with a crowded parking lot while driving through the Pittsfield area looking for a place to spend the night. We had no reservation, but this was a large restaurant and the wait was only about 20 minutes.

We were pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the the food and the friendly, very efficient service. This was an excellent way to finish a day of driving.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Food was good as was the service. Value for price as soup or salad and a side was included with the entrée. Pleasant atmosphere with prompt service. Reservation was honored on time--it is quite busy so be sure to reserve in advance.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We eat here on average about once a week. Always great food an service. We have been coming here since they opened in 1988. If your visiting the berkshires and want a great meal, give them a try. You won't be sorry...