“Dropping a bit”

Ranked #114 of 179 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I feel like this store has been doing a nice job, but as of lately, it has slipped again.

Always one bartender on, so you have to wait. Losing sales..... People would order more if they could. The only Bartender on at 8pm was doing take out- taking cash, and going to get the orders when a bar guest and the service window is waiting is crazy. The bar is dirty, menus are dirty, just not in top shape. And put some more condiment holders on the bar- if we have to get up and go get the salt, pepper and ketchup it annoys the guest.

And its always too cold. Look at the ladies- all have coats on. Remember- the A/C is for the guests, not the staff. 73-74 is fine. not 68.

The food is fairly good, although last night is took 23 minutes for a bacon/cheesburger and a quesadilla burger. Please visit this store and lets get it right!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I went for lunch today and waited twenty five minutes after they seated us before I left. We did not have one person come over to us. I am very disappointed with the service a s I will not go back.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

For the past several weeks we (aka Poppy and Grammy) have been picking up our grandsons (7th and 8th graders) and stopping by Applebees for an "early dinner". The boys eat VERY early at school and by school dismissal are ravenous. Anyway, we have been taking advantage of their 1/2 price appetizers (amongst other menu items) and they have been excellent. We are usually in a very sparsely populated restaurant - due to the time of day (around 3PM). We have found our servers to be in the same category as the food. Excellent! The manager has stopped by most every time we are there to query us regarding the experience and so far we have been overwhelmed. The grandsons are NOT easy to please but we usually can settle on about 3 appetizers AND the scrumptious NEW Pretzel Sticks. We will be BACK!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

We did the 2 for $20. I had lime chicken and my husband had 3 cheese chicken penne. We were both full. I asked a out a beer and they were more than happy to bring me a sample before I ordered. That was great because I didn't care for the beer and I got one I liked.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

After a great day at Bousquet Mt Adventure Park we all went to Applebee's for dinner. The Sangria drinks were flavorful and refreshing after being outside all day. The dinners were enjoyed by all.