“Great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2014

All the food is cooked to order. The bread is made in a brick oven. It is crusty and delicious...served with olive oil and freshly chopped basil. The pasta is always perfectly al dente. This is a favorite restaurant in the heart of Pittsfield.

2  Thank Sandyluvs2travel

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We tried Trattoria Rustica this past weekend having heard it was good Italian food. I called for reservations and was told I just got the last table for the time I requested. We arrived slightly early and the restaurant was empty. It was slightly comical after having been told I took the last table. Upon seating we were offered a wine menu but no one ever returned to ask for our beverage order. The waitress came to give the specials in addition to the standard menu which had a good amount of choices. The homemade bread is tasty. The Caprese was sad with out of season tomatoes. Our entrees were ok, nothing special, certainly have had better Italian before, and having travelled to Italy we were eager to try this restaurant. The best part of the meal was the tiramisu. I can't say I would return as I would want to try other restaurants in the area. We felt it was greatly overpriced for what we tasted. There seemed to be a lot of servers standing around yet the service was lacking.

1  Thank OnTheHill33
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at Trattoria Rustica. We chose this place because they had a restaurant.com coupon. The inside is dark and small in an interesting romantic kind of way. There were many items on the menu to choose from. I had the Pork tenderloins. They were o-k but the presentation was real nice and the potatoes were great. My wife had the eggplant special and she really enjoyed it. She also had the Cauliflower soup and said that that was really good. We also had some kind of beef salad as an appetizer that was o-k. We both had desert and my wife had a glass of wine. The total for the 2 of us was $113.00. Pretty expensive I think. We had a good time, but I will try someplace different next year.

2  Thank edbishop55
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Me and my husband have been here many times. Love the food and romantic atmosphere. During nice weather they have seating outside that is very enjoyable at night with white lights and a garden feel.

1  Thank Ashley C
Reviewed 17 December 2013

A little touch of Italy worth finding if you are in the area. Charming warm cozy atmosphere, pleasant, efficient staff, authentic brick oven( with a story). Delicious food, well worth the wait and somewhat steep prices, but all in all a great dining experience. It was a bitter cold Wednesday night and we had early reservations so we were the only diners in the restaurant. The food was delivered allowing us to enjoy each part of the meal, the wine and the ambiance after a long day of traveling and shopping.

2  Thank bster48