“It's always very good!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #39 of 170 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
“It's always very good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

I am not a fan of chain restaurants however I have never gotten a bad meal at 99 restaurant. The service has always been exceptional. The good service and good food means I will be back. And I have been back many times.

• Visited October 2013

Queensbury, New York
“Good food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Our server was Maria. She was pleasant and kept checking to see if everything was okay and if we needed anything else.
It was prime rib night. Our meals were cooked to perfection. I suggest getting the 12 ounce cut and not the 18 ounce as it was way too much food.
We both had drinks and the bartender was not shy with the booze. Yay bartender!
Overall, a great value and excellent meal. Ask to be seated in Maria's section. She will take care of you right!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“consistant food & service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

sat at the bar. quick drinks & service. chatty bar tender without being overly so. food was great & a good price. was an enjoyable experience at a good price.

• Visited July 2013
Bullard, Texas
“A great place to stop for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

My party and I stopped for a quick lunch. We had plenty of choices of great food to choose from. reasonable prices for food and drink, with good service.

Visited July 2013
Cheshire, Massachusetts
“good standby”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

I've eaten here several times over the years and can honestly say, it's not bad. With that said, for anyone who knows me personally, that's a compliment. I've NEVER gotten sick after eating here, which I can't say for other places in the area. The waitstaff is ALWAYS pleasant. Not always efficient, but definitely always pleasant. The food has always been good and presents well. I've never waited a ridiculous amount of time for a meal, nor have I ever received an unsatisfactory meal. One time, with my sister and her family, we complained about the temperature of something (I believe it was soup) and they apologized profusely, fixed the problem and also took the item off the bill. What more can you ask for? I recommend "call ahead seating" on Friday and Saturday nights as they are always very busy.

• Visited April 2013