“Excellent Food”

Ranked #26 of 176 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Their was a nice selection on the menu. I ordered the fish and chips with a Berkstone Brewing Company beer. The fish was good but the breading didn't stay on well other than that it was excellent. The beer was good and I would recommend it.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

My last experience with 99 was so-so. Yesterday, we had a lovely experience. We decided to stop in for a quick lunch while in Pittsfield. Ordered a salmon dish and the buttered Maine lobster roll. Both were great. I'm still stunned by the amount of lobster they gave me - HUGE. Service from the hostess to the server was top notch and all in all it was a great lunch. If they have that lobster roll special, get it! Delicious.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

I am not a fan of chain restaurants however I have never gotten a bad meal at 99 restaurant. The service has always been exceptional. The good service and good food means I will be back. And I have been back many times.

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Our server was Maria. She was pleasant and kept checking to see if everything was okay and if we needed anything else.
It was prime rib night. Our meals were cooked to perfection. I suggest getting the 12 ounce cut and not the 18 ounce as it was way too much food.
We both had drinks and the bartender was not shy with the booze. Yay bartender!
Overall, a great value and excellent meal. Ask to be seated in Maria's section. She will take care of you right!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

sat at the bar. quick drinks & service. chatty bar tender without being overly so. food was great & a good price. was an enjoyable experience at a good price.