“Great Experience”

Crowne Plaza Pittsfield
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Pittsfield
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza Pittsfield many times before. I keep coming back because the Crowne Plaza has all that one would expect out of a good hotel - great location, clean rooms, easy parking, fast room service. (In fact, the food was really excellent and a fair price.) Each stay has been very nice. Due to a family emergency, I had an extended stay recently. Beyond what I have come to expect from the C.P., I was so impressed with the staff and their helpfulness during my extended stay. They bent over backwards to be accommodating and supportive. Kudos to Grace and her team. They made this stay an A+!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

They have a class 2 working there. Please if you have kids besafe don't bring them there. I can't understand why they have a useless person working there. The room was but clean the bed was not made and we found a used condom with a note that said thank you Joe I left and found a better place stay again please be safe don't bring your kids

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank pussyhot
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Pittsfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear pussyhot,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced recently. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Faith R

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I read all these reviews before going and I honestly didn't know what to expect given that some of them had negative comments. I was more than impressed. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the restaurant was awesome, the staff was all more than pleasant, and not to mention the phenomenal location. Parking is free and extremely convenient. We plan on coming back for sure. Thanks for the experience !

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Cassandra D
Reviewed 27 April 2014

When I travel to Pittsfield this the hotel that I stay at because of the location. I have bee nap staying here for years and I still cannot understand why the breakfast buffet is mediocre and the garage is mess. There are leaks and broken up concrete everywhere.. But it is free to park! Outside of that, it's average.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LuvNLife2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Pittsfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear LuvNLife2014,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs and expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the breakfast and garage. We take all feedback seriously. It helps us gauge what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen C

Reviewed 19 April 2014

The staff at the Crowne Plaza made my family feel right at home. The servers and breakfast cook were excellent. They took very good care of us and made the stay very pleasant. The servers Sondra and Skye went out way to make sure our 9 year old was happy. The breakfast cook Tony was very friendly and made great omlettes. Christine took care of our room and made sure we had enough towels. Overall, the staff made sure we had a great time. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel is right in middle of Pittsfield. easy walking distance to restaurants and shopping. The parking garage is narrow. The bed is comfortable, the view from the room is nice. Breakfast is a bit pricey.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank axm
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Right in the middle of Pittsfield, MA. Nice pool in hotel. Convenient to have a small bar/restaurant. Nice breakfast spread with omelet station but expensive. Easy to park. But that is only positives I have. Not a dirty hotel but it can be much better. There was a dirty towel hanging from shower rod. Nail clipping all over bed spread (Two bed room. I assume no one slept in that bed prior so they did not touch it.) Noisy plumbing. Whenever anyone used the bathrooms above my floor it sounds like a waterfall coming down between the walls.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Stonemountain7
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Pittsfield, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear W L,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. It is wonderful to know you appreciate our location and the pool. We are sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations with the room condition. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsfield
Hotel on North
Yankee Inn
Yankee Inn
#6 of 16 in Lenox
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, an Ascend Collection Hotel

Been to Crowne Plaza Pittsfield? Share your experiences!