“Closed early”

Add it.
Yogurt Beach New England
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Plainville
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I love the yogurt here! But tonight I was disappointed because they advertise that they close at 10pm on Saturday nights but when a group and I went right before 9pm they had the store closed with no signs indicating they were closing early. Really disappointed that they would do that because we wouldn’t have left and gone there if we knew.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I greatly enjoyed my time at yogurt beach. The waitress was extremely polite and patient when I wanted to try some samples. After about 3, I could hardly decide which flavor to get. They were all too good!!! I promise that if you go there, you will be satisfied.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

They have a great selection of yogurts and the toppings are the best. No long waits. Nice area to eat.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We expected a typical, frozen yogurt place. But the decorations were nicer than normal, and it had many, many choices of yogurt and toppings. Very nice place.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I love frozen yogurt and have been to several local establishments. This one beats them all! The beach atmosphere is fun and features tables shaped like surfboards and palm trees on the walls. They have an enormous selection of toppings, including lots of different nuts, which I love. You can get frozen yogurt, gelato or frozen custard. It's also super clean. Cheaper than the others, too.