“Back in time!”

Jabez Howland House
Ranked #13 of 74 things to do in Plymouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Howland, the son of two Mayflower passengers, bought this house in 1667.
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Loved this place! We live in an old house, so I knew what a lot of the unusual items there were, but still learned much! The house itself is just wonderful!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"roosevelt"
"tully"

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Very informative! Loved walking where Pilgrims had walked! Good tour! Must see for those visiting the area!

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I loved the idea that Jabez Howland's home is still here...I go to Plymouth too early...it does not open for visitors until next week..would have loved to see inside...maybe next visit.

1  Thank joandavis53
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Historians state that this old home, located at 33 Sandwich St., is the only existing house in Plymouth where Pilgrims actually lived. What impressed me the most about this place was what happened after I arrived a few minutes past closing time in the afternoon. A lady saw me standing outside the door, and she informed me that it was past closing time. I nicely informed her that I was disappointed, since I was from California and had wanted to see the inside of this home. She took pity on me, and let me in, saying that I would not even have to pay since all the money had already been counted for the day. Needless to say, I enjoyed the quick tour, and left a generous donation upon leaving!

2  Thank MrLorin