“Great place”

Kiskadee Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Plymouth
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

This place was awesome! I'm from Seattle so I am always looking for a good coffeehouse everywhere I go, and this place is on the top of my list! Great coffee, friendly/community atmosphere, and good food. If I am ever here again I will definitely stop by!!

1  Thank margie614

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stopped for coffee and chocolate - both were up to standard (and not overly sweetened which was nice). We sat down near the front of the cafe and it was then we noticed that the place could really do with a good clean - the skirting board was really grubby and the corners of the floors and areas of the walls were not much better. Took the edge of the experience a little.

NB the restrooms were perfectly clean

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Very nice location. Went there twice for breakfast. Good flavored coffee.
Tasty pumpkin muffin. Polite stuff, chilled atmosphere.
One of the best places to enjoy a coffee and to see what's going on in a nice small town in New England.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I don't drink coffee but this is the place to go for great chai varieties. The baked goods are also good. There is free WiFi for those who want it. They also have entertainment sometimes. A great locale spot to get together with friends.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We had a great soy caramel macchiato and a hot chocolate with cream. The staff are helpful and fun. The free Wi-Fi is also great. This place has a good vibe. It is on Main Street and close to the water.