Best Western Plus Cold Spring
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$144
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$155
Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$122
ComfortInn
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$140
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$88
John Carver Inn & Spa(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$105
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
1,134 results
All reviewsseveral buildingsfresh fruitwafflesbreakfast roommotel stylelovely groundswithin walking distanceincluded breakfastnice breakfastnew englandfridge and microwaveonly stayed one nighta great place to staywould definitely stay here againcape codnice pooldowntown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I read a couple of reviews on this place and ignored them I usually don't even write anything but Ron at the front desk is absolutely the worst person I have ever encountered in all of my travels he is rude, sarcastic, and demonstrates ignorant behavior towards all guests...stay away from this place until they hire appropriate help at the front desk!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kevin M, AGM at Best Western Plus Cold Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Vaykay2013,

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry you encountered the behavior you did when you arrived at the hotel. Even though your room was not ready at the time you arrived, he should have offered a map of Plymouth highlighting the major sites for you to visit.

I have spoken to Ron and the other front desk staff about your comments and I hope you will give us another chance. Please feel free to call me at 508-746-2222 if you would like to discuss this further.

Kevin T. Martin
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to this area. It was so pretty. Our room was immaculate. Good maid service each day. The breakfast food and crew were just wonderful. I would go back here in a heart beat.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Ms. Linda E
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Recently had an opportunity to have a business meeting at this location; did not stay overnight. The hotel is located conveniently on the main road through Plymouth, yet is it not directly on the road, so that there is little or no noise. The main entry and office area is neat and clean, and there is a quite small dining area for breakfast with approximately six tables or so for seating. The staff was helpful. The hotel rooms are located in a series of separate buildings, that are placed around the main office building, and each seems to have its own separate parking areas - motel style. One of the rooms that I saw was quite small, and maybe a little haphazardly appointed with odd chairs and sofa arrangements. The grounds are nicely landscaped and kept in great condition. The water is a short drive from this location. CH

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Chazmatters,
Thank you for selecting BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring for the site of your meeting. I hope you will think of us for any future meetings.

Our guest rooms do vary in size from our smaller room with a single king bed to our two room suites with a bedroom and living room. The hotel consists of 7 building over 5 acres.

Please feel free to contact me at 508-746-2222 should you have any additional comments on how we can improve your meeting experience.

Kevin T. Martin
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed in the motel for one night. It was set back from the road on lovely grounds. When we first opened the door to our room, we were met by a strong musty odour. We should have asked for a different room immediately, but decided that letting in some fresh air would solve the problem.

The room itself was fine with a comfortable bed and adequate bathroom. Breakfast was good.

The exterior of the motel was attractive and well maintained; however, the rooms could use an update.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne P
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This was a great choice of ours to stay here. Rooms are clean and comfortable. There was an elevator to use instead of stairs which was great. The staff here have been wonderful and helpful. They also have a very nice complimentary breakfast in their breakfast room right off of the main office. They had fresh fruit, assorted bread, bagels & muffins along with sausage patties and scrambled eggs. Could also make your own waffles or choose cereal instead. For drinks they had coffee, tea, juice and milk. They also have a pool but we did not swim. The property itself was super clean. I would definitely stay here again. I highly recommend this Best Western.

Stayed: June 2014