We stayed here over 4th of July weekend and it was a great experience. It was in a safe and convenient location. The staff was polite and helpful. The breakfast was tasty. The bed was comfy... we couldn't ask for more. Housekeeping does not provide services after 12 PM. On the day of the hurricane, we slept in and missed the cut off. Housekeeping left a basket of towels and supplies outside for us without even having to ask. It was a great place to stay, easy to walk into historical plymouth or to drive to Boston and Salem. Definitely a place to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring is ideally situated in the heart of historic Downtown Plymouth. Set among five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering a quiet retreat in a campus setting. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Plymouth's picturesque waterfront and only minutes to Rte. 3 for easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. Rail service to Boston is just minutes away.Guest rooms and suites are designed to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience including free wireless Internet, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. From the vibrant décor to the signature Best Western Plus amenities including a heated outdoor pool and fitness center, you will find we have anticipated ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cold Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cold Spring Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Plymouth
- Plymouth Best Western