You can walk from this motel to main sites in Plymouth. It is a traditional style motel so you can park in front of your room. It is a very attractive facility. Units are divided into large, long buildings and tiered on a hill. The grounds are lovely. The breakfast was good with hot and cold choices. We walked to the bay from the hotel -- approximately 6 blocks or so. The rooms were notty pine and have a rustic decor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring is ideally situated in the heart of historic Downtown Plymouth. Set among five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering a quiet retreat in a campus setting. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Plymouth's picturesque waterfront and only minutes to Rte. 3 for easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. Rail service to Boston is just minutes away.Guest rooms and suites are designed to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience including free wireless Internet, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. From the vibrant décor to the signature Best Western Plus amenities including a heated outdoor pool and fitness center, you will find we have anticipated ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Cold Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cold Spring Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Plymouth
- Plymouth Best Western