“Quaint, simple, delish”

Dining options: Breakfast
Troy, New York
“Quaint, simple, delish”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Unique bakery serving the best peach pie I have ever tasted. Finished our walking tour of Plymouth with a refreshment stop here. Comfy couches, free WiFi, and delicious treats. Pilgrim era decor. Don't miss this stop on historic North St.

Tampa, Florida
“Over rated on here!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Not sure if we hit a bad time or what, but food took :45 minutes and we had to clean our table before AND after. Food was generally good, but can't say I would go back or recommend it.

• Visited July 2014
Georgetown, PA
“Don't see what the fuss is all about”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Read the reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to pick up a snack at this bakery. There was not a large selection of goods to choose from. Got the scones and they were okay but nothing to rave about. Prices are outlandish and we did not find the items we purchased to be worth the price. Would not go back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Longstreet
Acushnet, Massachusetts
“love it!!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I love the food!!!! I wish I could eat breakfast at blue blinds every day!!!!!!! On a nice day, I really enjoy sitting outside on the porch. The people are very friendly. The food is always home made and very fresh daily. I really enjoy my day in Plymouth when I eat at blue blinds. I bring people there and tell people about it and recomend it!!!!!! I can't wait till I can go again!!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Woodinville, Washington
“Rhubarb pie is the only way to go”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We went here because it was No. 1 on Trip Advisor (and also we asked a local on the street and she said to get the Egg and Cheese sandwich because it was very good). So we did. My husband got the Egg and Cheese sandwich and I got the turkey sandwich. Husband would get the Egg and Cheese sandwich again, my turkey sandwich was just so so. We also got the rhubarb pie and a raspberry claw and they were both very good. We sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather and the view.

The man who took my order could have been a little friendlier -- it seemed like I was bothering him. (You place your order at the register; no waiter or waitress assists you.)

• Visited June 2014