“Love the decor”

Blue Blinds Bakery
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Love the decor”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is a nice place to relax with a cup of coffee and dessert. I do agree with critics that the prices are high and theres not a lot to choose from. However, the place is a very clean and an area you can bring your children. The staff is always smiling and friendly.

• Visited July 2014

Troy, New York
“Quaint, simple, delish”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Unique bakery serving the best peach pie I have ever tasted. Finished our walking tour of Plymouth with a refreshment stop here. Comfy couches, free WiFi, and delicious treats. Pilgrim era decor. Don't miss this stop on historic North St.

Tampa, Florida
“Over rated on here!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Not sure if we hit a bad time or what, but food took :45 minutes and we had to clean our table before AND after. Food was generally good, but can't say I would go back or recommend it.

• Visited July 2014
Georgetown, PA
“Don't see what the fuss is all about”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Read the reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to pick up a snack at this bakery. There was not a large selection of goods to choose from. Got the scones and they were okay but nothing to rave about. Prices are outlandish and we did not find the items we purchased to be worth the price. Would not go back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Longstreet
Acushnet, Massachusetts
“love it!!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I love the food!!!! I wish I could eat breakfast at blue blinds every day!!!!!!! On a nice day, I really enjoy sitting outside on the porch. The people are very friendly. The food is always home made and very fresh daily. I really enjoy my day in Plymouth when I eat at blue blinds. I bring people there and tell people about it and recomend it!!!!!! I can't wait till I can go again!!!!!!

• Visited May 2014