“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
Review of Patrizia's

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Court Street
Description: Patrizia's is an authentic European Italian restaurant located in Plymouth's historic waterfront. We believe in the Italian culinary tradition of cooking "secondo la stagione," which is based on seasonally available produce and the daily catch, featuring hearty dishes in the cold winter months and lighter fare in spring and summer. Come and have your family discover the dolce vita!
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have eaten at Patrizia's for both lunch and dinner. The meals are always flavorful and the perfect size. My husband is impressed with how well they make a Manhattan and how fresh and authentic the food tastes. The carpaccio is excellent. I have to eat gluten free and they are always accommodating. I would absolutely recommend Patrizia's and we will certainly continue to enjoy the delicious food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Used to be our go to spot for special occasions... birthdays, anniversary's etc but after our last visit I will be going elsewhere. My meal was tough and over cooked, I left most of it on my plate. When our waiter asked how was everything I told him not very good he could have cared less and made no attempt to see if I might have wanted something else. The Manager who stopped by our table didn't seem to care much either. So when I got home I enjoyed a nice bowl of cereal

3  Thank Jay C
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I don't usually write reviews but since this was an exceptionally interesting dinner I feel compelled to write one. My husband and I are regulars at Patrizias. We usually sit at the bar on Saturday nights to enjoy our dinner. On Saturday 10/5/13 we took our visiting friends to Patrizia’s and sat in a dining room. Our server greeted us warmly and promptly with water and took our drink order. Several minutes later she returned with my beer and to let us know politely that our cocktails would be a bit longer. She eloquently executed the specials, left and returned again to take our order and serve us our cocktails. It had been a fifteen minute wait for the drinks. While we waited for our dinner she brought us warm bread and a delicious sundried tomato and olive spread. We put in another drink order, I received my beer quickly. Our entrees arrived and still no cocktail. We had all ordered the Filet Oscar which was outstanding from start to finish. While we were eating there was an episode in our dining room with a nearby table that started with “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM”? It was very uncomfortable as this man continued his inappropriate tirade regarding the server’s job and his drinks. His demeanor was that of a tyrant overlord addressing his servants and he effectually unleashed this on the whole dining room. His disposition was spoiling and we chose not to finish our dinner or wait for our cocktails, we had had enough of the individuals bloated ego. We got our check and embraced our server thankfully. The Service, the food and the ambiance were all fantastic, even the cocktail delay was fine. We will be return soon.

2  Thank BOS2LAX
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My Wife and I enjoyed a fantastic meal and service at this restaurant. The wait staff was attentive and our menu items superb. If not for the disruption of a party of 4 at an adjoining table, our evening would have been flawless. I suspect it was the prior reviewer, "Hostage” they appeared inebriated and boorish. Fortunately the waitress was professional and put up with their demanding nonsense.
Our appetizers were delicious and there sommelier, massimo provided advice on our wine choices to make a meal perfect. Thank You Patrizia!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We should have left soon after arriving, instead we chose to become hostages in this melodrama. We waited 45 minutes for drinks after being seated at our table! We were further inconvenienced by a wait-person who was fightiing with other staff about something and continued her misery with us. The food was mediocre at best---filet (thin, tasteless, unamusing piece of beef) ordered medium rare with lobster (one tiny claw) on top w/ supposed bernaise that was nowhere to be seen was so horribly cooked it was inedible. The surly wait-person was all too ready to remove it from the bill w/out being asked. This "meat" looked like seared tuna! The meat sat on undercooked, thick slices of plain boiled potato. There were two large, thick (again uncooked) spears of asparagus thrown on the meat. All was banal at best. We couldnt wait to get out of there. Please, there are so many other places at which to eat in Plymouth, try some place other than this self-important, underassuming, pedestrian restaurant.

4  Thank will463